The Werry Centre is excited to announce the launch of a new online education course for primary level practitioners.
The course has been developed in conjunction with the Goodfellow Unit and comprises of four modules:
- Ways to Support the Mental Health of Infants, Children and Adolescents
Each interactive module takes 2-3 hours to complete and can be undertaken in stages. CME-related certificates of completion are available for each module and completion of the entire course including a final quiz will result in the acquisition of knowledge at the primary level of Real Skills Plus as well as a Werry Centre certificate that can be used for performance reviews and job applications.
To access the course, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.goodfellowlearning.org.nz
- Log in (or register)
- Click the blue short course tab
On the list you will find:
- Foundations in ICAMH 1: Infant Mental Health
- Foundations in ICAMH 2: Child Mental Health
- Foundations in ICAMH 3: Adolescent Mental Health
- Foundations in ICAMH 4: Supporting the Mental Health
- Foundations in ICAMH 5: Werry Certification Quiz (This course only becomes available on completion of courses one through four).